Two organisations emerged losers after the Scottish 2014 independence referendum. YES Scotland won praise after narrowly failing to overturn a thirty point deficit. The other loser was the BBC. The British State broadcaster sacrificed its reputation in return for a narrow win for the No campaign. London Calling captures the descent of the BBC during Scotland’s historic referendum period. A two year orgy of spin, deceit, manipulation and corruption has been packaged into a powerful seventy minute documentary exposé. Thought you could trust the BBC? Prepare to be shocked.
Donate with PayPal
Note: The PayPal Account will show as Alba Web
- Scottish EU Election Results in Full
- Latest Westminster Poll Shows Labour & Tories Wiped Out In Scotland
- Plaid The Only Remain Party That Can Win In Wales.
- Tories in Scotland Caught Lying AGAIN!!!
- Plaid Cymru’s Adam Price on Welsh Independence and Brexit
- Tiny Turnout for Farage in Merthyr
- NATION 3 Norway – the twin nation
- NATION 2 Iceland – the extreme nation
- NATION 1 Faroe Islands – the connected nation
- London Calling
- Why We Need To Fundraise
- Welcome to Independence for Wales and Scotland!
- Please File a Complaint Against the Express
- Important Info on the Future of IndyScotNews
- Breakdown of the YouGov/Times Scottish Independence Poll
- MPs Claim ERG Membership Fees on Expenses
- Why an Advisory IndyRef2 Would NOT Be Illegal.
- Who Funds Jo Swinson?
- Oops Ross
- Holyrood Elections Voting System: A Discussion